Member Login
Remember Me
* Help with Username/ Password
* Sign Up
Sun, Aug 24 2014 - Mount Morgan (View Original Event Details)

Coordinator(s): John Oliver Ellis
Participants:John Oliver Ellis, Jim

Write Up:
A second try with no better luck. Jim Cossitt and I decided to take the chance even though there was a 40% chance of rain. The clouds never lifted. We left the trail and went up a couple of hundred feet, but you couldn't even see the cliff band. There were lots of people out on the trail. Everything was green and white, thought we were hiking in Scotland. Will keep trying to get this one done.

Have some photos from this event that you'd like to share in our photo album? Please forward them to Tim Anderson at Please note that we prefer to receive the photos in approximately 640x480 or 750x500 pixels - do NOT send original high-res photos. If you have a LOT of photos, please submit up to twenty of your favorites (only) for a day event, or up to forty of your favourites for a multi-day event. Thank you.

Web Site design and development by Andwa Consulting.
Copyright © 2022 - Glacier Mountaineering Society - Legal Notices